The Lead Agency’s compliance manager / data protection officer Kathy Fleming will take to the stage this morning for BusinessCloud’s GDPR – are you ready? panel discussion.
Kathy joined the business recently to lead our GDPR programme, alongside our other compliance activity. She has taken over the responsibility from our data team, which began preparing for the new regulation around 18 months ago.
Today’s breakfast event, taking place at UKFast Campus in Manchester, will see data protection experts, legal professionals and business leaders discuss what companies can do to prepare for GDPR.
The full list of speakers is as follows:
- Oliver Shaw, CEO, Cascade;
- Kathy Fleming, compliance manager, The Lead Agency
- Nicola Frost, head of legal and company secretary, UKFast
- Liz Ashall-Payne, founder and CEO, ORCHA
- David Helliwell, owner, Helliwell Media
- Edward Whittingham, managing director, The BFPP
- Sean Crotty, partner, Weightmans
- Anna Dick, CTO, Hiring Hub
- Elizabeth Clark, CEO, Dream Agility
BusinessCloud is a north west-based tech publication that runs a number of events across the region. It’s GDPR event is sponsored by Weightmans and Cascade.
For more on our data protection approach or GDPR programme, contact us today.